Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore, MD

While I was talking to Karen Seaberry, the manager of the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge in Baltimore, she advised me that the Ronald McDonald House was right across the street from them, and they might benefit from
some of my children's cards. I called Debbie Hood at RMH and she said she gets requests for cards all the time but they don't have any.........I am sending a box with 90 cards in it today.

My card supply is totally deplinished now (except for Halloween and Christmas cards), so I need to start making more cards so I can keep these two houses stocked at all times.

If anyone would like to donate to help cover the costs of making cards for these two locations, please do so through the Donate button above. Thank you for looking at my blog.