Monday, August 1, 2011

Private classes being offered -- will come to your house or school

If you see any of the crafts on my blog but can't make it to my classes, I will come to your house within a reaonable distance from Columbia and show you how to make any of these items or something different that you have in mind. I do need to ask that you have at least two other people though so there is a total of 3 people taking the class. The fee is $25 per person,but the price goes down the more people you have, and depending on the craft being taught, may include some supplies.

I can bring my Cricut, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, whatever you need to complete your craft project. I also have 6 scoring boards if you have a larger group that would like to do a class. Just email me with your thought and ideas, and we can put together a class.